Start Mapping your ideas now
Enjoy this process, it will prove to be the foundation of your idea that you can refer to at any time.
The purpose of Foundation Business Planning is that it should be the First Step every person takes before spending large amounts of time and money developing a new product or service, starting a new business or organisation or an expansion idea.
Determine your ‘Why’ using this proven service. It will give you confidence and you will have a diagram that is easy to explain and easy for someone to understand.
The map is “do-it-yourself” which means you can use it anytime, anywhere.
Perfect for organisations such as Community Clubs, Charities, Councils, Sports etc – any organisation that has costs which need to be funded and managed.
Why is FBP helpful?
- It is customer driven rather than profit driven.
- The Product/Service is available on-line and can be completed in the privacy of your own home.
- There are options of printing pages – 2x A4 and then join with tape or 1 xA3.
- Another option is to use a piece of white card or white paper and draw the box design yourself
- The Business Plan will take no more than 2 hrs to complete.
- The Confidence Plan will not take more than 2 hrs to complete.
- Very affordable.
Idea Map Templates
* 2 Map Diagrams – FBP Business Idea Map and FBP Confidence Map. Each map has numbered boxes to make it easy to follow.
*2 Sets of Guidelines – FBP Business Idea Guidelines and FBP Confidence Map Guidelines
The Foundation Planning Maps and Guidelines are Copyright from 2016. Please respect this Intellectual Property.
I went through the Foundation Business Planning framework as a way to give shape and impetus to a broad business idea which I had. The approach was excellent at helping to expose links between ideas and practical action and surfacing skills, networks and relationships that I had not previously thought about. The smart and thoughtful questions in the guidelines were engaging and motivating.
The process of Confidence Mapping provided me with a picture of the direction where my life and career could go. Seeing everything written down untangled the otherwise complicated thinking I had in my mind about what to do next.
I was able to draw from my personal and professional experiences the key skills I want to develop for my career and it was easy once I could see things written down the many options and opportunities I had.
I believe her simple way of aiding self-mapping has saved me a lot of money and time. I would recommend her mentoring process for anyone wanting to get help with their career direction”.
Contact us today
021 85 44 11
Wellington, New Zealand